Kid Power =
In 2023, students at Livingston’s Harrison Elementary School were recognized with The Bag a Lunch, Help a Bunch Bernard and Geraldine Segal Foundation Award for Student Philanthropy. The students raised enough funds to provide 14,600 meals to our hungry neighbors! Sign up and your school could be the recipient!Host a School Event
Corporate Supporter Makes Impact!
Menasha, the leading corrugated and plastic packaging manufacturer, and supply chain solutions provider, supported Bag a Lunch, Help a Bunch in a big way! Through their 2022 associate donations, Table to Table delivered food for 5,550 meals! Additionally, Menasha employees donated turkeys and other nutritious foods. Will your company be our next top fundraiser?
Double Your Impact
Along with a $30,000 MATCH for student donations, The Bernard and Geraldine Segal Foundation Award for Student Philanthropy was given to the highest fundraising school.
Donate What You Would Spend on Lunch to Feed Our Hungry Neighbors
Please consider making a much-appreciated donation to support our neighbors experiencing food insecurity. For every dollar raised, 10 meals will be delivered.Donate
5 Easy Steps to Start Bag a Lunch
in Your School, Company or Community!
- Assign a Team Captain and create your list of participants. Choose to participate using the signature brown paper lunch bags or via a customized website (with your logo) that Table to Table creates for you!
- Contact Table to Table’s Director of Events, Amanda Bullock for more information about your event, customized website, promotional ideas to host your school or company event and to learn about sponsorship opportunities.
- Pick a day to host your Bag a Lunch, Help a Bunch event and rally your team!
- On the day of, along with your team, donate what you’d normally spend on lunch for the week, month or more!
- Place your ‘lunch’ money in the brown bag provided, seal it and it will be collected by the Team Captain. If you’ve chosen to use the website, enter your donations through the site. The lunch money raised directly helps to feed our hungry neighbors.
Bag a Lunch Events
Energize your school by organizing Bag a Lunch class teams who compete with other classes. Involve your principal, the PTA, faculty and parent community to support the challenge. Publicize the event via the school’s website, social media, and invite the Mayor to help kickoff or culminate the activity.
Not in school? This concept works well in companies too! In fact, it makes a great employee engagement activity.